Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine
- Contains Potent 1290mg Turmeric Curcumin
- Includes Extract Standardized to 95% Curcuminoids
- Contains Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract) to aid absorption
- Zero Fillers, Binders Or Artificial Ingredients
- 60 Pills/Bottle (30 Day Supply)
- Free 2-day Shipping On All Orders
- 365 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- No Auto-Billing or Auto-Shipping (Unless You Want)
|6 Bottles(6 month supply)||$30/each||Save $9133% OFF|
|3 Bottles(3 month supply)||$33/each||Save $3626% OFF|
|1 Bottle(1 month supply)||$45/each|
|Subscribe & Save 15%!(optional)If this box is checked, we will deliver this order every months. Cancel easily anytime using our website or by phone.|
Turmeric is harvested from the roots of the Curcuma longa plant, which is native to India. Turmeric contains the key ingredient curcumin. This is extracted from the root of the plant. The health-promoting powers of this plant can be traced as far back to 600 BC. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that has been shown to boost the body's ability to fight free radicals.
The Benefits of Turmeric
- Promote joint function, mobility and flexibility
- Help reduce joint crackling and popping
- Provide antioxidant support
- Help fight against free radicals
- Support immune system
- Boost liver function
- Provide cognitive health support
About Our Formula
Vitacare Turmeric Curcumin contains a 1300 mg daily dose of turmeric curcumin in two easy-to-swallow capsules.
Each daily serving includes 10 mg of BioPerine. BioPerine is essential to any curcumin formula because it has been clinically studied and research indicates it significantly helps with the absorption of curcumin into the GI tract. This puts more curcumin in your blood, instead of excretion in the feces, which often happens with formulas that do not include BioPerine.
In addition, our Turmeric Curcumin has no synthetic additives, fillers or flavorings. It's completely natural.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.